<>

15 January 2023

What on the floor far different with what behind it

First of all, I want to say happy new year to all of us. 

I would tell you about "perspective". I've just got an inspiration from guru gembul. It's about the social phenomena in our society. Once he asked for writing an academic administration. But, he reject it and consider to not doing that because he tend to get out and look for another school than doing this. From my sides, I would say that it's a genious decision because we don't need to take a lot of our time to do something that destroy a nature (as guru gembul said), as far as I thought it was true because guru gembul is more likely to do something that directly meaningful for society. It doesn't need some complicated things instead, simply but meaningfully (or it called as effectifely as efficiently).

Sometimes we think that a long time process will generate a powerful result. But, he prove it was incorrect. The fact that's proved by him is if we're doing something that didn't need a long time process instead, but simple, continously, suistainable, or in islam called istiqomah, someday it would be generating a powerful result. I believe this idea, and it was my perspective. InsyaAllah.

No comments :

Post a Comment